Jumat, 04 April 2014

TUGAS I: DIALOGUES ABOUT BUSINESS COMMUNICATION

DIALOGUE 1


"THE SELLING OF ONLINE BUSINESS OF CLOTHES
"


Linda :
Hey mi, good afternoon . What are you doing now? Are you busy or not?

Fami: Yeah. I’m busy taking care of my clothes online business

Linda : wah…. since when businesses go online mi ?
Fami : I have started this business since a year ago. Because I want savings money of my college

Linda : It's nice. While college, while studying to earn money for the future who knows could open boutique alone and it is bigger

Fami:  I want it too. I had no plans for opening a business. But the capital is not enough. Because the money in my savings just half alone, and I need an investor who helped me

Linda:  Well , you're serious about developing your business ?

Fami:  Yes I'm serious about my business. Incidentally opportunities for consumers I can assure you, and I've been surveying for the placement problem, the strategy I think is enough, enough with strategic customers

Linda :  If serious , happened to my uncle is the investor . If you want you can become a business partner with my uncle

Fami : I am very agree with this great opportunity, because I mean it is open for business this boutique. When can I meet with your uncle?

Linda : Well. I would call you tonight and I will talk again with my uncle
Fami : OK.. Thank you Linda

****AT 20:00 pm ( Linda calls Fami )


Linda:
  Hai Mi ,I have planned with my uncle , he wants to do with you, tomorrow you can visit his office




DIALOGUE 2




Michelle:
Hello, you've reached the marketing department. How can I help?
Male:
Yes can I speak to Rosalind Wilson, please?
Michelle:
Who’s calling please?
Male:
It’s Richard Davies here
Michelle:
Certainly.  Please hold and I’ll put you through.
Male:
Thank you.

Michelle:
Hello, marketing.  How can I help?
Male:
Could I speak to Jason Roberts please?
Michelle:
Certainly. Who shall I say is calling?
Male:
My name’s Mike Andrews.
Michelle:
Just a second I’ll see if he’s in. Hello, Jason, I’ve got Mike Andrews on the phone for you ... OK - I’ll put him through. Hang on a moment, I’m just putting you through.



2 komentar: